Our fiscal year runs from October 1 - September 30
A recent graduate is defined as an individual who has graduated within IAWIA’s last fiscal year
- Participate in the governance of the Association by nominating and electing Officers;
- Vote on resolutions related to the Association’s mission;
- Receive advance Notice of meetings and events;
- Eligible to serve on Committees and be nominated and elected for office;
- Electronic access to Member meetings (where possible); and
- Other benefits as may be established by the Board of Directors.
- In addition to free or reduced admission to IAWIA hosted events, members have also had opportunities in past years to attend other events at a discounted price (e.g., AIA Iowa conferences, 2015 Public Interest Design Institute).
*The additional $2.23 is for service fees.