Each year, proponents of equal pay recognize the wage disparity between women and men by observing Equal Pay Day, recognized in April to signify the point into the new year that a woman must work to make what a man made the year before. “Unhappy Hour” is a collaborative social event with Iowa Women in Architecture & Polk County Women Attorneys to promote effective solutions for closing the wage gap.
Come join us at Peace Tree Brewing Company for food, speakers, and 23% off your bar tab!
SHYFT Collective is sponsoring this event and all drinks will be 23% off as this is the current wage disparity between women and men! Attendees will be responsible for covering the other 77% of their own drinks. Light appetizers will be provided by iaWia and PCWA.